Friday, November 28, 2008

Australian Music



Name: Australian Music

Date: 27th October-7th November

Completed by: Claire

Resources used:
Books: Countdown the wonder years, Don’t start me talking, Deadly sound, deadly places
Friday on my mind, AC/DC, The great Australian song book

DVDs: Delta Goodrem in concert, Odyssey Number Five (Great Australian Albums)

CDs: Reach out (Human Nature), Garma (Yothu Yindi), Gurrumal, I remember when I was young (John Farnham), Woodface (Crowded House), The secret life of… The Veronicas,
20,000 Watt RSL (Midnight Oil), A song is a city (Eskimo Joe), Feeler (Pete Murray)

File names of information used in display:
Up and coming Australian Musicans. Images taken from the Internet, including from Triple J’s website

Comments or notes: Pretty good if I do say so myself!! :)

No comments: